We're here. More when I have a better connection.
- Clams? Yes, but it is work
- Ninilchik Beach State Campground
- Catch Up day and a decision
- Homer back to Soldotna Thursday, July 28
- Homer Wednesday, July 27
- Soldotna to Homer Tuesday, July 26
- One more salmon post
- This one is for Aaron, Adam, Evan, Trent, Carly an...
- Saturday Farmers Market Day
- Dip netting on the estuary
- Catching up on Salmon July 21
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to Soldotna Ce...
- Too late to write
- Tetlin Wildlife Refuge (near Tok) to Anchorage via...
- Teslin to Alaska! 449 miles July 17
- Stone Mountain to Teslin Lake 412 miles July 16
- Alaska Highway Mile one to Stone Mountain July 15
- Baniff and almost to Dawson Creek
- Baniff National Park – Canada July 13, 2011
- Glacier National Park
- Flathead Lake, Montana
- Pine Creek Campground
- Better than a parking lot
- Update on the road
- North to Alaska
- Bike carrier
- Still home
- ▼ July (29)